Exciters for Digital UHF Transmitters DVB-T/-H/T2
The TE9000E6 exciter integrates the state-of-the-art technology fruit of the Egatel’s long proven expertise in TV transmission equipment, providing broadcasters with high-quality devices for the last two decades.
It can operate as a modulator or retransmitter, managing several input interfaces depending on the mode of operation: ASI or TSoIP (modulator) plus an RF input (retransmitter). The exciter features a top-class Digital Adaptive Precorrection system to automatically cancel the amplifier stage distorsion of high power transmitters. As a result of a strong research in Human-Machine-Interfaces Egatel has developed a powerful WEB GUI to provide an easy and friendly way for local and remote control.
When rolling-out a DVB-T2 network, our customers can benefit from all the advanced techniques included in the standard that allow enhancing both the energy and spectrum efficiency, such us PAPR reduction or Multi-PLP and MISO transmission.
The TE9000E6 is able to work either in modulator or retransmitter mode in SFN networks guarantying full compliance with timing constraints.
• Fully compliant with advanced DVB-T2 features:
- T2-Modulator Interface input (ASI/IP)
- Single and multiple Physical Layer Pipe (PLP)
- Multiple Input Single-Output (MISO) processing
- PAPR reduction
• TSoIP input to manage ASI streams through IP networks
• Seamless switching between inputs
• Linear and non-linear precorrection through Web GUI
• Digital Adaptive Precorrection with superior performance
• Friendly Web GUI providing ease of operation
• Reception option that enables retransmitter operation
• Optional on-board GPS
• SD card to save/load the whole exciter configuration
• Remote control via Dry contacts, SNMP, Web GUI
• Remote software update