High Efficiency UHF TV Transmitters - PAL, NTSC, DVB-T/-H/-T2, ISDB-T/TB, ATSC
TLE6804 - Configuration with internal cooling
The TLE6800 high power transmitters are the best solution for broadcasters who want to deploy or extend an analog or digital TV network in any international scenario, ensuring the highest quality and reliability, while minimizing the investment cost.
They provide broadcasters with the highest efficiency, up to 42% for ATSC standards and 38% for COFDM, to allow them to dramatically reduce the annual operating expenditures. Together with its compact design, that yields in a great saving in money and space.
They integrate a modulator that covers the main digital (DVB-T/-H/-T2, ATSC, ISDB-T/TB) and analog (PAL, NTSC) TV systems and are equipped with the most advanced technology in signal processing.
The liquid-cooling system ensures reliable cooling of high-power RF stages in the transmitters while improving its efficiency.
The TLE6800 transmitters can operate in MFN and SFN digital networks and incorporate the latest and most innovative technologies, offering an unbeatable cost - performance ratio.
• High energy efficiency to minimize consumption and OPEX. Up to 42% for ATSC standards and 38% for COFDM.
• Maximum power per rack (before the filter): 7.1KW (DVB-T/-H/-T2, ISDB-T/TB, 8.5KW (ATSC)
• Power amplifiers based on LDMOS-50 volt. technology with high power density
• Compact and modular design for ease of maintenance and installation in confined space
• Liquid cooling system to dissipate heat efficiently and noiseless
• Analog and digital modulations (DVB-T/-H/-T2, ISDB-T/-TB, ATSC)
• Digital adaptive precorrection
• High redundancy to ensure maximum reliability
• N+1 redundancy ready
• Rapid and easy transmitter start up trough an SD card
• Powerful and friendly Web Graphical User Interface (Web GUI) for controlling and monitoring the transmitters
• Multiple options for local operation: through the display of the exciter, Control Unit or Web Grpahical User Interface (Web GUI)
• Wide range of possibilities for remote controlling: Dry contacts, SNMP and Web GUI