Low power Digital UHF Transmitters - DVB-T/-H/T2
The brand new MTD7000 series is the most cost-effective solution for low power stations. It features a very low power consumption, that yields in a significant OPEX reduction.
Hosting of two Firmwares in the same HW platform.
Integrated QoS analyzer:
- Before precorrection
- After precorrection
Several input interfaces depending on the operation mode: ASI or TSoIP (transmitter) and RF Input (retransmitter).
Each module provides remote operation capabilities through the most advanced and friendly WEB GUI on the market. No external Control Unit required
Optionally, the Control Unit performs quality measurements of all RF channels while allowing remote control via floating contacts, GSM, 3G, SNMP and WEB GUI.
The cooling system provides full immunity to corrosion. The air does not flow through any electronic component.
The MTD7000 series has been designed to provide a best-of class performance and a cost-effective solution for low power broadcast stations where also the lack of space is a key fact. Each channel is composed of one single module and up to seven channels can be delivered in a standard 19” - 6U height to ease their installation in confined spaces, while the outstanding low power consumption of MTD7000 devices allow broadcasters to significantly reduce the OPEX.
The modules are ready to work with DVB-T2 standard so broadcasters can now take advantage of its all advanced features in their low power sites. They can operate as a modulator or optionally as a re-transmitter, managing several input interfaces depending on the mode of operation: ASI or TSoIP (modulator) plus an RF input (re-transmitter). They can operate in SFN networks either in transmitter or re-transmitter mode guarantying full compliance with timing constraints.
All the units can be easily controlled through a powerful WEB GUI in a local or remote way. They are fully frequency agile within the UHF output band thanks to the stored precorrection tables. A Control Unit can monitor the overall performance as well as perform quality measurements of all transmitted channels and to provide remote control via floating contacts, GSM, SNMP and WEB GUI.
• Extremely compact design in a single module.
• Up to 7 modules in a 19”- 6U frame.
• DVB-T2 ready.
• Seamless switching between inputs.
• TSoIP input input to manage ASI streams through IP Networks.
• Linear and non-linear digital precorrection.
• Adaptive precorrection (MTD7050).
• Easy channel and level change by means of stored precorrection tables.
• Friendly Web GUI providing ease of operation.
• ASI test connector (front panel).
• Integrated QoS measurement (optional).
• Reception option enabling retransmitter operation.
• N+1 redundancy option.
• Modules remote control: SNMP, Web GUI.
• Remote control via Control Unit: floating contacts, GSM, 3G, SNMP, Web GUI.
• Remote software update.
• Only one 24 VDC reference supply voltage for all modules.