With the blooming of GEO HTS and mega LEO constellations, there is a need of a new generation of compact, cost-effective and top performance user terminals equipped with electronic beam-steering flat panel antennas.
Egatel is introducing a groundbreaking flat panel antenna with novel technology that is set to shake up the SatCom On The Move market.
"Auria is a latin word meaning gold . We believe it is a pretty convenient name for our ESA user terminal as it is aimed to be a key enabler of the Satellite Communications Golden Era which is about to be unleashed. Due to the mining golds exploited by the ancient. Romans, Auria is also a very probable origin to the name of Ourense, the city in which Egatel headquarters are located since 30 years ago."
Explore AURIA antenna
- Fully electronic beam steering and satellite tracking
- Full-Duplex communication
- Optimized for GEO constellations/ LEO and MEO ready
- Multi-Beam ready
- Integrated radome
- Pre-configured with integrated 3rd parties módems or ready to use with external modems (multi-waveform openAMIP support)
Mass production ready
- Based on state-of-the-art and well-known technologies (PCBs, RF and digital ICs)
- Built using standard and mature manufacturing processes for a reliable and top performance solution
- Phased-Array Antenna
- Flexible and scalable
- Designed for broadband applications
- One single solution suitable for a large number of commercial uses cases
Typical satellite systems onboard of vessels are large and expensive, in particular for small ships or recreational yachts.
Egatel’s satellite flat panel antenna with electronic scanning has no moving parts in a small form-factor at a competitive price, thus opening the door to satellite communications to a wider maritime community.
Either for residential consumers or professional businesses, the installation of parabolic dishes and modems is not straightforward requiring qualified installers and even in some cases official permissions to anchor the dishes to the buildings.
Having a compact, multi-orbit and easy- to-install self-pointing user terminal will revolutionize satellite connectivity.
Applications in Logistics, Transport of goods and people by road, Land Communications (railways), Agriculture, etc.
First responders, security forces and defence corps demand ruggedized, reliable and compact satellite communication solutions in order to keep connectivity under the most extreme conditions and ensure the provision of the critical services they provide.