Low power Digital UHF Transposers - DVB-T/H/T2, ISDB-T/TB, ATSC
The MRD8000 series has been designed to provide a best-of class performance and a cost-effective solution for low power broadcast stations where also the lack of space is a key fact. Each channel is composed of one single module and up to seven channels can be delivered in a standard 19” - 6U height to ease their installation in confined spaces. Moreover, the outstanding low power consumption of MRD8000 devices allows broadcasters to significantly reduce the OPEX.
The modules are ready to work with the major TV standards so the broadcasters can now take advantage of its all advanced features, such us the integrated and optimum Digital Adaptive Precorrection system that ensures the best signal quality.
All the units can be easily controlled through a powerful WEB GUI in a local or remote way. Although each module provides remote operation capabilities, the CCU7000 Control Unit can optionally monitor the overall performance as well as perform quality measurements of all transmitted channels while allowing remote control via GSM, 3G modem, SNMP and WEB GUI.
• Up to seven modules in a 19” - 6U frame
• Output power (before filter:
- MRD8010: 0.3 Wrms / 1.25 Wrms / 2.5 Wrms
- MRD8050: 6 Wrms
- MRD8010: 0.45 Wrms / 2 Wrms / 3.75 Wrms
- MRD8050: 9 Wrms
• Low power consumption
• High sensitivity and selectivity
• Digital Adaptive Precorrection: (MRD8050) best signal quality
• High performance echo canceller
• QoS integrated meter
• Optimum Cooling design: the air does not pass through any electronic component
• Integrated control unit with QoS measurement of all the transmitted channels
• Friendly WEB GUI (Web Server) providing ease of local and remote operation
• Stand alone remote control: SNMP/Web Server
• Remote Control via Control Unit: Dry contacts, GSM, 3G modem, SNMP/Web Server
• Remote Software update