High Efficiency UHF TV Transmitters - PAL, NTSC, DVB-T/-H/-T2, ISDB-T/TB, ATSC
The TUH3000 transmitters series features a market-leading energy efficiency. They offer an efficiency up to 42%, providing broadcasters with a high economic benefit.
The customer oriented and extremely compact design provides full flexibility and multiple configurations per rack, saving a lot of space in the transmitter site.
The rapid and easy stratup of the transmitter and the power of the Web Server ensures fast commissioning and easy operation. The different options for redundancy and optimal design of critical modules guarantee continuity of service throughout the life of the transmitter.
• High energy efficiency to minimize consumption and OPEX. Up to 42% for ATSC standards and 38% for COFDM.
• Múltiple transmitters per rack
• Power amplifiers based on LDMOS-50 volt. technology with high power density
• Power amplifiers with redundant power supplies and confortable access through the front panel for an easy replacement
• Compact and modular design for ease of maintenance and installation in confined space
• Digital adaptive precorrection
• Optimal design of the cooling system. Amplifiers with full protection against corrosion
• High redundancy to ensure maximum reliability
• N+1 redundancy ready
• Rapid and easy transmitter start up trough an SD card
• Powerful and friendly Web Graphical User Interface (Web GUI) for controlling and monitoring the transmitters
• Multiple options for local operation: through the display of the exciter, Control Unit or Web Grpahical User Interface (Web GUI)
• Wide range of possibilities for remote controlling: Dry contacts, SNMP and Web GUI